This Course is designed for the absolute Beginners who wants to learn the Fundamentals of F5 LTM ( Local Traffic Manager) / F5 WAF ( Web Application Firewall ) / ASM (Application Security Manager).
As per the recent survey out of 50 fortune companies, 49 companies are using BIG-IP product. As an Application Delivery Controller this device keep the application available anytime, Secure and Fast. As a Reverse proxy setup it provides the secure communication between the end user and the backend servers.
I believe my step-by-step training will help you to understand the F5 LTM & WAF (Web Application Firewall) / ASM (Application Security Manager)in detail and gives you the confident to design, deploy, manage and troubleshoot any issues in F5 infrastructure on your own. Also it will provides the extensive knowledge to pass the F5 Certification exams.
In this course, we will explore together the most common attacks against web applications, referred to as OWASP TOP 10, and learn how to exploit these vulnerabilities so that you have a solid background in order to protect your assets. You will:
– Discover OWASP Top attacks and how they are performed and the tricks and techniques related to them.
– Learn to get information about a target domain and search for potential victims.
I will teach you the 10 most common threats identified by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP). At the end of the course you will learn:
1) what the OWASP top 10 threats and are,
2) the impact per security threat for your business
3) how these security threats can be executed by attackers / pentesters / hackers
4) how these security threats can be mitigated
You will able to understand the above-mentioned points without having to understand code.
You will learn about the Web Application Firewall commonly referred as WAF / Application Security Manager ( ASM ) that is used to mitigate the web application hacking attack and vulnerability.
DISCLAIMER: This course is only for educational purposes. Use at your own risk. You must have an explicit authorization to use these techniques and similar ones on assets not owned by you. The author holds no legal responsibility whatsoever for any unlawful usage leveraging the techniques and methods described in this course.
If you like the course, please give a rating and recommend to you friends.
Who this course is for:
- Application Security Engineer
- Network Engineer
- Network Security Engineer
- Ethical Hacker
- Information security Engineer
What you’ll learn
- Strong knowledge about BIG-IP F5 LTM , F5 ASM / WAF ( Web Application Firewall), Web Application hacking techniques, Web application security, OWASP top 10.
- Extensive knowledge to Design, Deploy, Administrate and Troubleshoot the F5 LTM (Local traffic Manager) / ASM ( Application Security Manager) / WAF
- In-depth knowledge about Nodes, Pools, Load Balancing methods, Profile, NAT, SNAT, Automap, Profiles, Persistance, SSL, iRule, High Availablity etc
- You will learn about all the Load Balancing Methods and Monitors in detail.
- Detailed understanding about features and functions of BIG-IP F5 in-depth.
- Detailed understanding about the Proxy setup, its traffic flow and its functions and advantages.
- Understanding the various methods to secure the Application Server running behind the BIG-IP ASM / WAF in the F5 Infrastructure
- OWASP top 10
- Web application hacking methods
- Web Application Firewall
- Layer 7 Firewall
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.