This course teaches exploit development for Linux (x86_64). This course introduces students to the exploit development concepts associated with Linux x86_64 binaries. This is an entry level to intermediate level course and we encourage you to take this course if you are interested to learn exploit development specifically for 64 bit intel processors. However, remember that the course involves a lot of assembly language and debugging using a debugger. So, you need patience and passion to learn the concepts taught in the course. This course makes use of a variety of techniques on exploit development and brace yourself if you are willing to learn by sitting in front of a computer. After successfully completing this course, you will be ready to attempt several industry leading practical cyber security certification exams.
Who this course is for:
- Bug bounty hunters
- Penetration testers
- Security Auditors
- Red Team Operators
- Anyone interested in security.
- A computer with administrative access, if you want to follow the hands-on exercises.
- It is good to have knowledge basic on exploit development
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn assembly language fundamentals for x64 processors
- Students will learn how to write shellcode on Linux for x64 processors
- Students will learn practical Linux exploit development concepts for x64 processors
- Students will learn how to bypass Linux exploit mitigation techniques such as NX, Stack Cookies and ASLR
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like