You’ve found a XSS vulnerability….but now what?
Has a client ever wanted you to demonstrate the danger of a vulnerability you found for them?
Learn to tamper with site content – altering the page, forms, links, and functionality. Then take it to the next level by abusing HTML forms to capture additional data on form submission, sending that data to a server you control.
Further compromise users by capturing mouse interactions and implementing a custom key logger. Learn to abuse knowledge-based authentication schemes such as the secret question/answer approach for account resets.
And we’ll wrap the course up with some defensive techniques you can use to prevent the types of attacks we’ve been launching at web applications.
Who this course is for:
- All Levels
What you’ll learn
- Tamper with page content, links, forms, and cookies
- Advanced attacks using key loggers and mouse capture
- Combine exploits to retrieve the passwd file
- Find out how to move from reflected XXS attacks to employing XSS at scale with persisted attacks
- Exploit account recovery features of an application to collect user secret questions and answers
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.