Size: 27.9 GB
What you’ll learn.
The CompTIA Security+ certification exam includes six primary objectives:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management
Who is this for?
Two years of experience in a networking role is recommended, or a Network+ or equivalent certification. This certification path is designed for:
- IT support technicians
- Help desk support
- Junior network administrators
- Application support analysts
- Information security specialists
- Anyone looking to earn an entry-level security certification!