** Taught by a Best Selling Certification Instructor **
This course provides everything you need in order to study for the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) exam, including a downloadable PDF study guide to follow along with as you progress through the videos and to review before test day!
Taught by an expert in information technology and cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience, this course is a fun way to learn what you need to know to pass the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) exam or to better prepare yourself to serve on your organization’s cyber defense team or as an independent penetration tester.
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) certification is an intermediate-level vendor-neutral certification that validates your knowledge and ability to plan/scope an assessment, understand the legal/compliance requirements, perform vulnerability scanning/penetration tests, and analyze/report on your findings. This certification was released on July 31, 2018 by CompTIA to fill a gap between the foundational-level CompTIA Security+ exam (for those with about 1 year in the field) and the advanced-level CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (for those with at least 5 years in the field). The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) exam is focused on the technical, hands-on details of the cybersecurity field, including how to emulate a cyber threat, infiltrate a secure network architecture, and conduct a penetration test against your organizational networks (with permission, of course).
This course is designed for penetration testers, IT Security analysts, vulnerability analysts and testers, network security operations personnel, or anyone who is trying to get a better understanding of the concepts involved in conducting a penetration test and its associated toolsets.
The CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) exam covers FIVE domains:
- 15%: Planning and Scoping
- 22%: Information Gathering and Vulnerability Identification
- 30%: Attacks and Exploits
- 17%: Penetration Testing Tools
- 16%: Reporting and Communication
** Each video lecture comes with a downloadable PDF of all the lecture notes for your offline study needs **
What Other Students Are Saying About My Pentest+ (Ethical Hacking) Course here on Udemy:
- I’ve taken several of Jason’s courses and they all have been outstanding. This one is no exception. He provides a clear and concise review of each of the areas covered by the Pentest+ exam. If you have the requisite experience, this course will provide a great refresher for key points as you prepare to sit for the examination. (Steven, 5 stars)
- I chose this course because i have recently finished the security+ course and really love the style of the instructor. I have no doubt this course will help and be a great addition to my comptia pentest+ study guide and hands on testing. (Rachel, 5 stars)
- Jason Dion is both well-versed in the material as well as a solid teacher. I also took his CySA+ course last year and found it to be excellent. This PenTest+ course is more of the same quality content! (Chris, 5 stars)
- Really enjoying this course. This is by far the best course to date. (Simon, 5 stars)
Who this course is for:
- Students preparing for the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) Certification Exam
- Security Analysts
- Penetration Testers
- Vulnerability Testers
- Network Security Operations
- Application Security Vulnerability Testers
- Basic understanding of network and network security
- Understand the concepts covered by the Network+ and Security+ exams
What you’ll learn
- Take and pass the CompTIA Pentest+ (PT0-001) certification exam
- Understand the penetration testing methodology
- Understand how to plan and scope a penetration test
- Understand how to conduct information gathering and enumeration
- Understand how to exploit networks and systems during a pentest
- Understand how to prepare a report and communicate your findings
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.