Troubleshooting is an art. Troubleshooting is a challenge. What set expert level engineers apart from average engineers is Troubleshooting methodology and efficiency. Troubleshooting has to be systematic and logical, and not by random trial and error attempts.
In this course, I will demonstrate troubleshooting of Cisco devices in multiple labs.Topics in this course include routing, switching, BGP, IPv6, IP services, MPLS and Security. You can use this course to learn how to troubleshoot Cisco devices in real production and to help you to prepare for the CCNP TSHOOT exam and the Troubleshooting sections of the CCIE lab exams. If you are already have CCNA level knowledge and/or experience, or you are about to complete your CCNA studies, then you can use this course as a start for learning advanced troubleshooting.
This course uses multiple explaining ways in addition to videos. At the beginning of each section there is an article for summarized troubleshooting steps that is available for download as a PDF. And for each lab, initial configuration will be available for download in order for students to practice the labs and challenge themselves if they can solve the tickets before watching the videos or even after. After each section, there will be a practice test for the student to check what he has learned. Some tickets have multiple possible solutions. Therefore, restrictions have been set so that there should be only one valid solution.
Let us start the course together and begin the troubleshooting journey. Happy troubleshooting!
Who this course is for:
- Cisco professionals and students who want to learn Troubleshooting at the CCNP and/or CCIE level for Routing, Switching, BGP, IPv6, IP services, MPLS, and Security.
What you’ll learn
- The only Cisco troubleshooting course that uses full practical labs on Udemy.
- Troubleshoot issues on Cisco devices using Systematic approaches and commands.
- Some tickets have multiple possible solutions. Therefore, restrictions have been set so that there should be only one valid solution.
- Prepare for the Troubleshooting and Operation Sections of the CCIE Lab Exams.
- Prepare for the CCNP TSHOOT Exam.
- Troubleshoot Routing, Switching, BGP, IPv6, IP Services, MPLS, and Security.
- Troubleshooting Summary Documents and Devices Initial Configurations Included.
- MPLS and Security Troubleshooting Labs will be added soon.
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.