The Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (ENARSI) v1.0 gives you the knowledge you need to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot an enterprise network. This course covers advanced routing and infrastructure technologies, expanding on the topics covered in the Implementing and Operating Cisco Enterprise Network Core Technologies (ENCOR) v1.0 course.
This course helps prepare you to take the exam, Implementing Cisco Enterprise Advanced Routing and Services (300-410 ENARSI), which leads to the new CCNP® Enterprise and Cisco Certified Specialist – Enterprise Advanced Infrastructure Implementation certifications.
Educational training videos that are supported with step by step configuration and troubleshooting scenarios to help you understand the topics. You will also gain hands-on experience to make a competent networking professional. Take the right step today and build your corporate future with CCNP ENARSI.
You Will Learn How To:
- Configure and Verify Border Gateway Protocol (BGP).
- Troubleshooting Methodologies to Resolve Problems.
- Common Network Troubleshooting Commands Theory & Lab.
- Configure and Verify Internet Protocol V4 Addressing.
- Introduction to Routing Protocols (Routed and Routing).
- Theory of Device Security Using IOS AAA.
- AAA Options TACACS+ & RADIUS Protocols.
- Configure & Verify Router Security Features.
- Concepts of IPv4 Access Control Lists.
- Unicast Reverse Path Forwarding (uRPF).
- Configure and Verify Control Plane Policing.
- Device Management Console, HTTP, HTTPS & VTY.
- Management FTP and TFTP, SSH and SCP.
- Simple Network Management protocols SNMP.
- logging and Syslog on Cisco Routers and Devices.
- Concepts of Cryptography, VPN, GRE and DMVPN
Who this course is for:
- Network administrators
- Network support technicians
- Help desk technicians
- Enterprise network engineers
- System engineers
- System administrators
What you’ll learn
- You will be ready to pass ENARSI exams.
- Get great hands on experience with our detailed labs.
- Anyone who wants to prepare for the CCNP Enterprise certification exams.
- Anyone who wants to learn routing at professional level.
- Implement, Optimizing ,Troubleshooting EIGRP.
- Implementing, Optimizing, Troubleshooting BGP.
- Configuring & Troubleshooting Routing.
- Different Network Troubleshooting Approach.
- Concepts of Cryptography and Symmetric and Asymmetric Encryption.
- Introduction to Generic Routing Encapsulation GRE.
- Configure and verify DMVPN
- Troubleshoot device security using IOS AAA.
- Troubleshoot control plane policing (CoPP).
- Troubleshoot device management.
- Troubleshoot network problems using logging.
- Troubleshoot network performance issues using IP SLA.
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to buy the Google Drive download link of this course in $2.
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.