Are you interested in becoming a cybersecurity professional? Unfortunately, the market is saturated with courses and text that pertain to becoming a penetration tester, red teamer, and ethical hacker. That concept motivated me to create a comprehensive course that is geared towards the exact opposite. Defensive cybersecurity is just as in-demand as the offensive counterpart and provides the same type of rewarding career. Unlike the red team, defensive cybersecurity has many more sub-fields that allow you to explore different aspects of this career path. In this comprehensive condensed course, you will learn all of the information security principles alongside new technologies that professionals are using to stop hackers from breaching their network.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in starting a career in cybersecurity
- People who desire to learn about effective defense tactics that can mitigate average threat actors and hackers
- People who are passionate about cybersecurity, defensive security, and information security.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Experience with computer networking is also preferred, but not required.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn fundamental cyber-security principles that will allow them to defend their network against hackers of all skill sets.
- Students will obtains hands-on knowledge that is applicable to real-world environments.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.