Size: 648 MB
What will you learn?
- API Standards (e.g., Authentication, Data Exchange, etc.)
- API Attacks and Countermeasures
What skills will you gain?
- Practical experience in pentesting REST API
- How to implement Secure API
What will you need?
- PC with a preferred operating system (Mac OSX 10.5+, Windows 7+, Linux)
- API testing tool (e.g., PostMan)
- Proxy tool (e.g., Burp Suite, Fiddler)
What should students know before they join?
- Previous knowledge of how web works (e.g., HTTP Protocol, HTTP Methods, etc.)
- Understanding of basic web vulnerabilities (e.g., XSS, CSRF, Open Redirect, IDOR, etc.)