Covers the requirements of the brand new AI-102 Exam, Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution.
Course updated continuously since launch, adding new quizzes and resources.
1 hour of additional lessons were added to the course in July 2021.
Candidates for Exam AI-102 should have subject matter expertise building, managing, and deploying AI solutions that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework.
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: plan and manage an Azure Cognitive Services solution; implement Computer Vision solutions; implement natural language processing solutions; implement knowledge mining solutions; and implement conversational AI solutions.
- Plan and manage an Azure Cognitive Services solution (15-20%)
- Implement Computer Vision solutions (20-25%)
- Implement natural language processing solutions (20-25%)
- Implement knowledge mining solutions (15-20%)
- Implement conversational AI solutions (15-20%)
Taught by Scott Duffy, the number one instructor of Microsoft Azure on Udemy.
Microsoft, Windows, and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Senior technical people with exposure to Azure
- Those interested in passing the Azure AI-102 test
- Development team who want to learn more about implementing Cognitive services
What you’ll learn
- Know how to implement solutions for the Microsoft Azure AI platform
- Pass the Microsoft AI-102 Microsoft Azure AI Engineer test the first time
- Achieve the Azure AI Engineer Associate badge
- Understand the main concepts of Azure Cognitive Services, beyond the ones you normally use
- Be up-to-date on the latest updates to this ever-changing platform
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.