Have you ever asked yourself why some seemingly simple videos have such astonishing animations, while some other ones are a pain to watch?
That’s because many beginner animators aren’t familiar with the principles of animation or animation theory in general, they don’t know what aspects they should focus on to improve their work, why those are important, and how they should implement such things in their animations.
In this course, we will dive into the depths of After effects. you will learn everything from the most basic animation techniques to the most advanced ones practically, so you can achieve astounding results.
What’s more, our journey will not end until I see you becoming a pro motion designer. So, this course is suitable for both beginners and veterans.
Who this course is for:
- Basic to Advanced
What you’ll learn
- Basic of After Effects
- Most Important Things in Animation
- What Factors Make an Animation Good or Bad
- Timing, Spacing, Anticipation, Follow through and Overlapping
- 12 Principles of Animations in Motion Graphics
- The Special Method of Animating texts
- Lettering Animation
- Types of Logo Animations, Methods and Rules of Making Them
- Loop Animation
- Morph Animation
- Character Rigging With Duik Bassel (Free Script)
- Character Animation
- Head Rig and Facial Animation
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.