Size: 940 MB
What you’ll learn.
- Explain the need for intrusion detection as part of any network security plan.
- Summarize how to detect, identify and alert for possible intrusions and unusual activities.
- An overview of various open-source tools for detection use cases.
- Demonstrate how various detection frameworks can be used to identify and prioritize risks.
- Explain the importance of having the right data to craft meaningful detections.
Who is this for?
- SOC monitoring analysts
- Cybersecurity engineers
- Detection engineers
- Network engineers
- Network admins