In the first couple of lectures, you will learn the basics of Windows PowerShell. If you already have some fundamental knowledge of PowerShell you can simply skip those lectures. Next, I will show you how to query, modify and create user objects. We will dive deep on the topic of creating and changing user objects and their attributes in Active Directory, because these are the tasks, which usually take up most of the time of an AD admin. Thereupon, I will give you some insights in how to keep your Active Directory clean by finding stale objects. Last but not least, we will have a look at Active Directory groups. More specifically, we will have a look at querying, modifying and creating group objects. Furthermore, I will show you some tips and tricks regarding group memberships.
Please have a look at the free preview videos to get a better understand of how the course is going to be like and to make sure you like the format.
Anyway, your main motivation for taking this course should be learning to automate boring administrative Active Directory tasks. By that, you can save a lot of time, which can be therefore dedicated to other things.
Who this course is for:
- Active Directory Administrators, that want to automate tasks
- NO PowerShell skills required
- Basic Active Directory knowledge is required
- Having a test environment is an advantage (Windows Server with AD role)
What you’ll learn
- Manage AD objects (Users, Groups, etc.) with Windows PowerShell
- Automating tasks (e. g. user creation, modifying thousands of objects at the same time)
- Active Directory Cleanup – Finding stale objects
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.
You May Also Like