Have you always wanted to make music, but you don’t know where to begin?
Opening up Ableton Live can seem quite intimidating. With such a powerful piece of software, it can be hard to know how and where to get started!
That’s why we’ve structured this course in a way that means anyone can jump in and start making music in Ableton Live.
Over the years we have looked at the feedback we have been given by students, and have used it to try to make this our best course yet.
We have made it as concise as possible, making sure no time is wasted giving you an enjoyable and efficient learning experience.
Start Producing Your Own Music in Ableton Live 11
This course is all about Ableton Live 11, a Digital Audio Workstation for Mac and Windows.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live 11 Suite. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live 11 Suite, but many of the features can still be used with all editions of Ableton Live 11 (Lite, Intro, and Standard).
You will also be able to follow along with the majority of this course if you are using previous versions of Ableton Live, such as Ableton Live 10.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
What is this Ableton Live 11 Course all about?
In this course, you will develop a deep understanding of Ableton Live 11. You will learn the tools and processes to create, record and edit your own music.
We provide you with numerous tips and tricks, building your confidence and speeding up your workflow throughout the course.
This course has been designed in a way so that it is suitable for beginners, but as it progresses we go into more advanced features deepening your Music Production skills.
Learn the beauty and power of this professional software today!
This course will cover such topics as :
• The Session + Arrangement Views
• Recording MIDI
• Recording Audio
• Editing MIDI
• Editing Audio
• Creating Music with Clips
• Building Arrangements
• Creating Beats
• The basics of Mixing Music
• Warping/Time Stretching
• MIDI Effects such as the Arpeggiator
• Audio Effects such as Compression and EQ
• New Ableton Live 11 Audio Effects such as Hybrid Reverb, Spectral Time, and Spectral Resonator
• Music Theory and Songwriting Essentials
• Learn some of the Instruments that come with Ableton Live 11
• and Much More.
We start off with the real basics, showing you how the software works. We then have a follow along section, teaching you all the essentials to create music, in a step by step format. Later we move onto more advanced concepts, taking your music production skills to the next level!
In this course, we’ll show you the essentials and much more, unlocking your potential, so you can produce music in Ableton Live 11
Our Promise to You
We are full-time Music Producers and Educators. If you have any questions about the content, Music Production in general, we will get back to you as soon as possible.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE AND AUDIO ENGINEER IAN ALEXANDER
If you are looking for a course that will show you how you can Create, Record and Edit Your Own Music in Ableton Live 11 then this is the course for you!
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Tomas George has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition. He is also the creator of some of the world’s most popular audio and music production courses – with over 240,000 students.
Ian Alexander has a MA Masters Degree in Music Production and BA(Hons) Degree in Music Production. He is a professional Audio and Mastering Engineer.
What you’ll learn in this course will make you a more confident Music Producer, and improve your music production skills. This course will also improve your songwriting abilities in Ableton Live 11 and all other Digital Audio Workstations!
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and I’ll see you in lesson 1!
Tomas and Ian.
Who this course is for:
- Those interested in creating their own Music or improving their Music Production skills
- Anyone who wants to learn Ableton Live for fun or to take Music Production more seriously
- Songwriters who want to learn how to record in their ideas
- Those with basic music production knowledge who wish to improve their skills
- DJs who want to start producing their own music
- Experienced music performers who want to know how to record and build upon their ideas
- New and experienced Ableton Live users who want to deepen their knowledge of this software
- Anyone who may be interested in switching to Ableton Live from another DAW
- A Working PC, Laptop, iMac or MacBook
- Ableton Live 11 software (preferably Ableton Live Suite)
- A Basic Understanding of Music is desirable, but not necessary
- Basic Music Production Skills are desirable, but not necessary
What you’ll learn
- Setup and Navigate Around Ableton Live
- Learn how to Record MIDI
- Learn to Record Audio
- Learn how Edit MIDI in the MIDI Note Editor
- Learn how to Warp and Edit Audio
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes other Ableton Live users make
- Learn how to Work Quickly and Efficiently in Ableton Live 11
- Setup your Audio Interface and MIDI Controller
- Improve your general Music Production skills
- Build a Track from Nothing
- Learn Music Theory and Songwriting Essentials in Ableton Live 11
- Understand the main Audio and MIDI Effects in Live 11
- Learn the Basics of Mixing
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.