Discover the limitless potential of 3D modeling in Blender by exploring its user interface and building a basic 3D object.
When 3D designer and animator, Derek Elliott began exploring Blender he didn’t realize it would transform his entire career. Originally a product designer, Derek soon discovered that learning to model and animate within Blender opened up a world of new opportunities—including creating product animations and investment-seeking presentations for companies around the world. Now with a community of over 220K across YouTube and Instagram, Derek is excited to reveal everything he knows about Blender across five classes:
- 3D Modeling In Blender: Design Your First 3D Object
- Beyond Blender Basics: Modeling an Advanced 3D Scene
- Elevate Your 3D Designs: Lighting, Materials, and Rendering in Blender
- Animation in Blender: Bring Your 3D Renders to Life
- Advanced 3D Animation: Create Professional Renders with Blender
In this class, Derek will guide you through its interface and basic 3D modeling techniques by building out a 3D scene with a cabinet, shelves, window and pots all lit up by a realistic sky texture. No matter if you’re a graphic designer, architectural designer, industrial designer or just curious about 3D design, this class will help jumpstart your journey to the world of 3D design.
With Derek by your side, you’ll:
- Explore Blender’s UI
- Build out basic 3D objects
- Add lighting, color, and materials to a 3D scene
- Denoise and render your final product
Plus, Derek shares exactly how he sets up his workspace and goes about modeling a new 3D object from scratch.
Whether you’re just dipping your toes into 3D modeling in Blender or you’re ready to dive headfirst into the versatile software like Derek did, you’ll leave this class with a strong understanding of Blender basics, a detailed 3D render, and the foundational skills you’ll need to create even more interesting projects.
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download link dead.