Wireshark is the number one tool for network analysis, troubleshooting, software and communications protocol development, and related education in networking. It is a free open-source packet analyzer.
Parrot Linux is the Advanced Start of Art, Debian based and a great and new generation of Kali Linux.
Those tools are very used in the Ethical Hacking, pen testing, networking, and among Professionals security community.
In this course you will learn Wireshark from scratch you will go from zero and become a hero with more advanced knowledge at the end of this course. There is so much to learn in this course: Capture packet, Troubleshoot network issues, Wireshark configuration, Security incident, you will learn how to analyze and interpret network protocols, and you will learn techniques used by Hackers to conduct a DDOS (Denial of Service Attack) and how to recognise and prevent those attacks. You will learn how to monitor your network and to sniff and capture traffic In your network.
I am Pretty sure at the end of the training you’ll be mastering the features of Wireshark and looking for any anomalies andyou will learn a great tool such as Parrot OS and will be ready for new challenges.
Thank you and Welcome to this Course
Who this course is for:
- For Networking Analyst Students looking to learn wireshark
- For Ethical Hackers wishing to learn a great tool in their Ethical hacking journey
- For security Professional and Freelancers wishing to diversify their Knowledge.
What you’ll learn
- Learn the Essential skills of wireshark from scratch using Parrot Linux and become an advanced user
- Learn Parrot Linux, a great and friendly alternative to Kali Linux used in the hacking community and among security professional
- Learn how to use wireshark to monitor your network and sniff traffic and capture packets in your network
- Customize Wireshark to your own specifications and understand captured and display Filter and traffic
- Understand and interpret Network protocol and conduct troubleshooting using wireshark
- Use wireshark to detect and monitor security incidents occured in your network
- Learn what Hackers used to conduct a DDOS Attack and how to detect these Attacks with wreshark and how to avoid them.
- Add wireshark skills in your resume and improve your Job searching , Work as a Freelancer or Security Analyst or consultant usink wirshark skills
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.