According to the Statista website, in 2018, Windows Server operating system was used on 71.9 percent of servers worldwide.
If you are planning to become a system administrator you need to master Windows server operating system.
This course will teach you the Windows Server administration fundamentals, and will prepare you to become a server administrator.
I’ve been a system administrator for more than a decade now. But when first I get my first system administrator job, I was moving from a programmer position. It was two different worlds and I didn’t know so much about Windows server operating system.
I’ve designed this course for people getting their foot in the door with system administration. I’ll walk you through the basics of Windows server administration so that you can accomplish the basics tasks.
I’ll not only show you how to technically accomplish these tasks but I’ll explain the why. I’ll give you the best practices and recommendations when accomplishing your administration tasks.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Download and Install Windows Server 2016;
- Understand the different Windows Server editions;
- Add a role to a server.
- How to choose a name for your domain
- Build your domain controller;
- Join a Windows 10 Workstation to your domain;
- Create a privileged administration workstation for remote administration;
- Design your organizational unit structure;
- Create a user account;
- Understand and Create a DHCP Server;
- Understand DNS and Create a DNS Server;
- Create Group Policies Objects GPOs;
So ENROLL in the course and join me for an amazing learning experience.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you want to become a system administrator.
- If you want to get hired as a System Administrator job, then this course will definitely help you.
- Take this course if you want to reach the next level in your career.
- Take this course if you are a beginner in Windows Server administration.
- This course is not designed for people how wants to prepare for the certification exam.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: A Computer with a minimum of 6 Gb of RAM, 64bit processor, and 50 Gb of disk space
- A Windows Computer or a MAC (either one is fine)
What you’ll learn
- How To Deploy A Windows Server
- How To Build A Windows Domain And Chose Your Domain Name.
- Create And Configure A DHCP Server
- Establish a naming convention for your servers and the other devices.
- Understanding Active Directory and Domain Controllers.
- How To Install a Windows 10 Workstation and joint it to your domain.
- How To Create your privileged administration workstation (PAW) to remotely administer your servers in a secure way.
- How To Organize your network with Organizational Units (OU)
- How to design Your Organizational Unit structure
- How To Backup and Recover Your Data
- Installing and Deploying Print Services
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like