Are you a beginner and looking to break into the AppSec field? Don’t know where to start your Application Security journey? Curious to know what it takes to get started with Bug Bounties? Then, this course is a great start for you. This practical web application penetration testing course is suitable for beginners and it covers a wide range of common web application attacks. Once you get the foundations right, you can build your skills on your own from there. This entry level web security course also provides a custom web application developed in Java specifically for this course. In addition to it, the course also covers some challenges in a publicly available vulnerable web application. The course provides necessary background details to the concepts wherever necessary.
Following are some of the topics covered in this course:
- Web Application Architecture
- HTTP Requests and Responses
- SQL Injection – Authentication Bypass
- Manually Exploiting Error Based SQL Injection
- SQLMap for exploiting SQL Injection
- Cross Site Scripting – Reflected, Stored and DOM Based
- Cross Site Request Forgery
- Broken Cryptography
- Access Control Issues
- Arbitrary File Uploads
- XPATH Injection
- XML External Entity (XXE) Injection
- Java Deserialization
- Command Execution via Security Misconfigurations
- Command Execution via outdate software
You will learn the following for most vulnerabilities discussed in the course.
- Identifying a vulnerability
- How to exploit an identified vulnerability
- How to prevent the discussed vulnerability
NOTE: This is course is being updated and new content will be uploaded until all the advertised modules are covered.
Who this course is for:
- Bug bounty hunters
- Penetration testers
- Security Auditors
- Red Team Operators
- Web Application Developers
- Anyone interested in security.
- A computer with administrative access, if you want to follow the hands-on exercises.
- Good to have knowledge of any one programming language.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn Web Application Penetration Testing
- Students will learn how to identify vulnerabilities in web applications
- Students will learn how to exploit vulnerabilities identified in web applications
- Students will learn how to prevent common vulnerabilities in web applications
- Students will learn vulnerability categories covered in OWASP TOP 10 2017
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.