This course will introduce Burp Suite and demonstrate the common modules and tools used by web application hackers to find and exploit vulnerabilities. This course provides practical examples through the PortSwigger labs and DVWA to help solidify the concepts and give you the opportunity to exploit systems.
This course focuses on using Burp Suite to attack web applications. We will primarily use the community version, as it is free and accessible, and provides the important functionality required to start attacking systems. I’ve provided links to all of the resources used in the video, so you can follow along and practice your skills with the videos!
Who this course is for:
- IT security engineers
- Students looking to learn IT security
- Ethical Hackers and Penetration Testers
- Bug Bounty hunters targetting web applications
- Basic knowledge of HTTP protocols and communications
- Basic knowledge of web applications
What you’ll learn
- Learn how Burp Suite is used in web application hacking
- Learn how to find and exploit common vulnerabilities with Burp
- Learn how Burp Suite can help automate attacks
- Follow along with practical examples through vulnerable labs
- Hands-on Examples
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like