Virtual Private Network, or what we normally call as VPN, is being very populated in the last 10 years. With VPN’s, companies are able to connect to each others in a secure way via the internet. Also mobile users are able to connect to their office network in any place they are but just having internet service on their device and a VPN client installed.
MikroTik RouterOS has a very rich VPN feature which support almost all type of VPN technologies that are available in the market nowadays. Configuring VPN on MikroTik RouterOS is always a challenge, that’s why I have designed this course to show you step-by-step how VPN can be configured on the RouterOS on every VPN technology used. We will go through all VPN protocols that are available on the MikroTik RouterOS including the new added VPN technologies on MikroTik RouterOS v7 which are WireGuard and ZeroTier,
This course will be based on LABS, so you will see all steps needed to make your router as a VPN server or a VPN client and what are the steps to follow to make them work.
Don’t wait and register to this course and gain knowledge about VPN on MikroTik.
I look forward to see you in my course
Who this course is for:
- Engineers who wish to configure and understand VPN tunneling protocols on MikroTIk RouterOS
- Students who want to understand how VPN works and how to configure different type of VPN tunneling protocol on MikroTik RouterOS
What you’ll learn
- Understand what is VPN and where to use it
- Understand the features in PPTP protocol
- Configure PPTP VPN as site to site
- Configure PPTP VPN as client to site (remote access)
- Understand the use of proxy-arp when using same local IP addresses range
- Understand what BCP is and how to use it
- Understand the features of L2TP protocol
- Configure L2TP VPN as site to site w/o IPSEC
- Configure L2TP VPN as client to site (remote access)
- Understand the features of SSTP protocol
- Understand the features of OVPN protocol
- Configure SSTP VPN as site to site without certificates
- Configure SSTP VPN as site to site with certificates
- Configure OVPN as site to site
- Make OVPN client work on your PC
- Understand and configure IPIP tunneling protocol
- Understand and configure GRE Tunneling protocol
- Understand and configure EOIP Tunneling protocol
- Configure EOIP Tunnel over L2TP tunneling protocol
- Understand and configure WireGuard tunneling protocol on RouterOS v7
- Understand and configure ZeroTier tunneling protocol on RouterOS v7
HOMEPAGE – https://www.udemy.com/course/vpn-tunneling-protocols-on-mikrotik-with-labs/
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.