The course is designed to take someone from having no knowledge of the Unix command line to being able to navigate around directories, and doing simple file manipulation. Then some of the more basic commands, will be introduced, including information on how to get more help from the system itself.
This course is meant for those who aspire to become database administrators. It gives you basic and intermediate knowledge of Unix knowledge required for DBAs.
Arm yourself with the skills and knowledge needed to administer and support database — a highly reliable OS for environments ranging from mission-critical clusters and servers, to workstations and desktops. This Introduction to UNIX training course provides you with the foundational knowledge needed to locate files by name, owner, type and other characteristics; navigate the UNIX directory hierarchy; manipulate files; and control file access. You also learn to extract and process information with filters and pipes.
You Will Learn How To
- Administer and support database in unix environment
- Manage data, execute commands, and customize your environment
- Navigate the UNIX directory hierarchy, manipulate files, and control file access
- Extract and process information with filters and pipes
Who this course is for:
- Students who aspire to become Database administrators
What you’ll learn
- The students will learn the basic and intermediate unix skills required for Database administrators.
HOMEPAGE – https://www.anonymz.com/?https://www.udemy.com/course/unix-for-database-administrators/
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.