Welcome to “TryHackMe- Fun Way to Learn Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security” course.
TryHackMe- Learn Cyber Security, Ethical Hacking, Penetration Testing with gamified labs to be certified ethical hacker
Whether you want to get your first job in IT security, become a white hat hacker, or prepare to check the security of your own home network, we offer practical and accessible ethical hacking courses to help keep your networks safe from cybercriminals. You don’t need to know anything for this course.
In this course, we will show you a platform that really helps you to get your place in cybersecurity field.
TryHackMe is a platform that delivers real-world cyber-security training.
It doesn’t matter if you’re a complete novice in the security field or a seasoned CTF veteran. TryHackMe has you covered, from a variety of learning paths/walkthroughs/labs to competing against crazy hackers on scoreboards. Ethical hacking, hacking, penetration testing, Tryhackme, certified ethical hacker, kali linux, cyber security, security, hack, ultimate bug bounty
You don’t need a good computer for preparing a lab. In TryHackMe labs already prepared.
TryHackMe is an online platform that teaches cyber security through short, gamified real-world labs. The plaform has content for both complete beginners and seasoned hackers, incorporation guides and challenges to cater for different learning styles.
Cyber security is the knowledge and practice of keeping information safe on the internet. It can mean keeping your personal information safe when you browse the internet and visit your favorite websites and social media pages.
Ethical hacking (or penetration testing) involves a hacker agreeing with an organization or individual who authorizes the hacker to levy cyber attacks on a system or network to expose potential vulnerabilities.
Penetration testing skills make you a more marketable IT tech. Understanding how to exploit servers, networks, and applications means that you will also be able to better prevent malicious exploitation. From website and network hacking, to pen testing in Metasploit, Oak Academy has a course for you.
Kali Linux is an open-source, Debian-based Linux distribution released in March of 2013, primarily created for advanced Penetration Testing and Security Auditing. It used to be known as BackTrack Linux.
To allow users to share their knowledge, TryHackMe allows other users (at no charge) to create a virtual room, which contains a combination of theoretical and practical learning components.. In early 2019, Jon Peters started creating rooms and suggested the platform build up a community, a task he took on and succeeded in.
The need for qualified cyber security professionals has never been greater. Cyber attacks are increasing, and so is the cyber security skills gap. Unfortunately, expensive courses and certifications makes it harder for individuals to get into the industry.
TryHackMe is created to make learning cyber security more affordable and more accessible, removing as many barries to entry as possible.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn ethical hacking with
- People who want to take their Hacking skills to the next level with TryHackMe
- Anyone who wants to learn cyber security in a fun way
- Anyone who wants to learn cyber security and ethical hacking wit hands-on cyber security training through real world scenarios
- Connect with other like-minded cyber security students and join our huge TryHackMe community
What you’ll learn
- TryHackMe is an online platform that teaches cyber security through short, gamified real-world labs.
- TryHackMe gives students their own personal hackable machine, deployable by 1 click of a button, which allows them to put their knowledge into practice.
- Ethical hacking course teaches you how to set up a hacking lab and perform penetration testing to improve network security.
- Ethical Hacking training teaches techniques that use cyber security knowledge to prevent malicious attacks and intrusions.
- Learning cyber security on TryHackMe is fun and addictive.
- What is TryHackMe?
- Why TryHackMe is important?
- What are the benefits of free version TryHackMe users?
- What are the benefits of subscribe version TryHackMe users?
- Usage of the TryHackMe
- Introduction to Linux
- Basic Linux Commands
- Configuring Kali Linux
- Network Scanning Tools in Kali
- What is Nmap?
- Passive Scan – ARP Tables
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.