The demand for knowing how to professionally transcribe audio files continues to grow in this content-driven world. In Transcription Skills you’ll learn the skills, shortcuts, and practice techniques you need to use so that you can produce quality transcripts and grow your career as a transcriptionist or to transcribe personal projects. You’ll go from being a beginning transcriptionist to one who’s confident in your ability to accurately transcribe files in the least amount of time.
This comprehensive course is designed to help you:
- Work with audio players like Express Scribe to reduce the time spent controlling your audio
- Transcribe an audio file from start to finish with minimal mistakes
- Master grammar and punctuation so you can type what is being said with accuracy, even if the speaker isn’t using accurate grammar
- Increase your productivity through text expanders, hotkeys, and keyboard shortcuts
- Learn advanced techniques such as working with files with more than two speakers or timestamping
- Practice cleaning up bad audio so that it’s easier to work with
- Gain hands-on experience by transcribing practice files that correspond to a specific transcription skill
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead.