Do you feel overwhelmed with all your responsibilities and tasks with work, family, and community?
Do you struggle with work/life balance?
Do you want to manage your time more efficiently and feel more satisfied with life?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! This course is designed to help people who struggle with managing their time while trying to do it all. I know your time is limited and precious, so each lesson is around 3-5 minutes and you can learn at your own pace. This course is designed to be as practical as possible, so I’ve cut out all the fluff and boring theory so that you can learn as quickly as possible.
I personally use all the tips & tricks in this course and I have taught them to thousands of happy students.
THIS COURSE WILL COVER:
- How to beat procrastination instantly using the 5 Second Rule
- How to motivate yourself to start big tasks by breaking them down into bite-sized pieces
- How to save 4 hours per week using simple, proven Time Management techniques
- And much more!
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a CPA, CA, MBA – Calvin K. Lee
- He is a top-rated instructor at Schulich School of Business at York University
- Over 50,000+ students from 172 countries enrolled in his courses
- Lifetime access to this course, and you receive new lessons and updates for FREE.
- He has 15 years of experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- He has worked in a Big 4 accounting firm (Ernst & Young)
- Subtitles (captions) available in English
- Certificate of Completion available
- If you aren’t absolutely satisfied, I’ll refund your money with a 30-day money-back guarantee
Who this course is for:
- People who tend to procrastinate
- People who don’t seem to have enough time each day
- People who want to increase their efficiency and manage their time more effectively
What you’ll learn
- Beat procrastination instantly and use the 5 Second Rule to instantly increase your productivity
- Understand the difference between Urgent and Important tasks
- Get more done by avoiding the perfectionist trap
- Work during your most productive hours of the day or night
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.