In this section, you will learn all about the threat intelligence life cycle, threat intelligence types, & frameworks, and how to leverage threat intelligence to enhance your organization’s ability to defend against potential malicious activity. First, you will learn about cyber threats & threat actors, and their intent to cause potential harm to an environment using a variety of tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs). Next, you’ll learn about data collection methods and how to produce actionable output from the information acquired. Then, you will delve into threat analysis, the process, and how to fine-tune the analysis. By the end, you’ll be able to plan and build an effective threat intelligence plan that can be leveraged to detect, mitigate, and prevent future cyber-attacks against your enterprise.
What you will learn
- The threat intelligence life cycle and frameworks
- How to plan out and employ a threat intelligence program
- How to prepare an effective threat intelligence team
- How to incorporate threat intelligence collection management
- Threat intelligence data collection and acquisition
- How to fine tune threat analysis
- How to create runbooks and a knowledge base
- How to integrate threat intelligence into security operations
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.