In Threat Hunting in the Cloud: Defending AWS, Azure and Other Cloud Platforms Against Cyberattacks, celebrated cybersecurity professionals and authors Chris Peiris, Binil Pillai, and Abbas Kudrati leverage their decades of experience building large scale cyber fusion centers to deliver the ideal threat hunting resource for both business and technical audiences. You’ll find insightful analyses of cloud platform security tools and, using the industry leading MITRE ATT&CK framework, discussions of the most common threat vectors.
You’ll discover how to build a side-by-side cybersecurity fusion center on both Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services and deliver a multi-cloud strategy for enterprise customers. And you will find out how to create a vendor-neutral environment with rapid disaster recovery capability for maximum risk mitigation.
With this book you’ll learn:
- Key business and technical drivers of cybersecurity threat hunting frameworks in today’s technological environment
- Metrics available to assess threat hunting effectiveness regardless of an organization’s size
- How threat hunting works with vendor-specific single cloud security offerings and on multi-cloud implementations
- A detailed analysis of key threat vectors such as email phishing, ransomware and nation state attacks
- Comprehensive AWS and Azure “how to” solutions through the lens of MITRE Threat Hunting Framework Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs)
- Azure and AWS risk mitigation strategies to combat key TTPs such as privilege escalation, credential theft, lateral movement, defend against command & control systems, and prevent data exfiltration
- Tools available on both the Azure and AWS cloud platforms which provide automated responses to attacks, and orchestrate preventative measures and recovery strategies
- Many critical components for successful adoption of multi-cloud threat hunting framework such as Threat Hunting Maturity Model, Zero Trust Computing, Human Elements of Threat Hunting, Integration of Threat Hunting with Security Operation Centers (SOCs) and Cyber Fusion Centers
- The Future of Threat Hunting with the advances in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Quantum Computing and the proliferation of IoT devices.
Perfect for technical executives (i.e., CTO, CISO), technical managers, architects, system admins and consultants with hands-on responsibility for cloud platforms, Threat Hunting in the Cloud is also an indispensable guide for business executives (i.e., CFO, COO CEO, board members) and managers who need to understand their organization’s cybersecurity risk framework and mitigation strategy.
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.