Spring Boot is the best Java framework for developing web applications. It favors convention over configuration, making it super easy to develop stand-alone, production-grade web services and APIs.
Spring Boot developers are in high demand. We created this course to take you from Java Programmer to Java Web Developer.
The Spring Boot Development Bootcamp offers support for Visual Studio Code and IntelliJ. The sections are as follows:
- Setting up a Spring Boot Project: Create a Spring Project using best practices.
- Model View Controller: Build a Web application and adhere to the Model View Controller design.
- Field Validation: Validate fields prior to form submission to prevent the storage of invalid data.
- Three-Layer Codebase: Refactor your code to make sure it’s clean and scalable.
- Bean and Dependency Injection: Loosely couple your code using beans.
- Testing a Spring Boot Web Application: Write unit and integration tests to verify that your application is behaving correctly.
- REST API: Develop a REST API and document it using the OpenAPI specification.
- Exception Handling: Make your API resilient by throwing and handling unchecked exceptions.
- Spring Data JPA: Develop a REST API that interacts with an SQL database. Define relational tables that contain @OneToMany and @ManyToMany relationships.
- Spring Boot Security: Secure your application through Basic as well as Token-based Authentication (JWT).
This is the most interactive web development course online. Every section is packed with coding exercises.
We’re excited to have you on board. See you in class!
Who this course is for:
- Programmers that want to transition into Web Development
What you’ll learn
- Create Web Applications around the Model View Controller Design
- Loosely couple your code using Beans and Dependency Injection.
- Develop a REST API and document it using the OpenAPI specification.
- Connect your applications to an SQL database.
- Connect your applications to a NoSQL database.
- Make advanced SQL queries.
- Add authentication and security to your applications.
- Integration the powerful query language GraphQL.
Free Download Links-
- Contact us to buy the Google Drive download link of this course in $2.
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.