Python is the most popular programming language in the world.
It’s used by big companies like Google, Facebook, Dropbox, Reddit, Spotify, Quora, etc.
Mathematicians, scientists, engineers and developers love it because of its simple and elegant syntax.
This course teaches you everything Python has to offer from the basics to more advanced topics.
By the end of this course…
You’ll be able to:
- Write Python code with confidence
- Get ready to learn web development and machine learning with Python
- Build command-line utilities
- Automate boring, repetitive tasks
- Write clean code like a pro
What You’l Learn…
Along with all the programming fundamentals, you’ll learn how to…
- Use essential Python data structures
- Use classes and modules
- Apply object-oriented programming principles
- Work with exceptions
- Build web scraping tools
- Use 3rd-party Python packages and publish your own
- Work with files and directories
- Work with CSV, JSON, Excel spreadsheets, PDFs, ZIP files, etc
- Send emails and text messages
- Automate UI testing with Selenium
- Call backend APIs
- Basics of building web apps with Python and Django
- Use Python in machine learning and data science projects
- And much, much more!
Who is this course for?
- Anyone who wants to learn programming for the first time
- College students who want to better understand Python
- Anyone who wants to automate repetitive tasks with Python
- Anyone pursuing a career in AI, data science or web development
- Python developers who want to brush up on their Python skills
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like