Become a Complete Python developer! This is a brand-new python course, Launched in the fall of 2020. This course is all about learning Python from Scratch which covers beginner to expert level concepts. The fact is, Python is one of the most popular programming languages in the world – Huge companies like Google use it in mission-critical applications like Google Search.
This is a comprehensive course that includes all the modern skills of a python developer and gets up to date along the way. We learn real-world projects to add to your resume (Which helps you to understand better of python and have fun along the way with numerous skills in your kitty).
The curriculum will be very hands-on as we walk you to become a professional Python developer from start to finish. We’ll start from the very beginning by teaching you the python basics and then moving into advanced topics and Introduction to different career fields like Machine Learning, Deep Learning in python so you can get real-world practice and prepare for the real-world job.
Why should you take this course?
There are a lot of Python courses – I am an instructor as well as being a Software Developer I bring new skills, original content, updates in the field, information about new technology into the table.
You can enroll in the course safely. In the knowledge that I am not just here to teach I am here to help you, and also update myself along the journey with you people.
you will not only be learning Python, but you will be learning industry best practices for Python programming that real employers demand in the industry.
What you’ll learn
- Become a professional Python Developer and get hired
- Master Python 3 fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn Cool Inbuilt Functions
- Learn Object-Oriented Programming
- Learn Function Programming
- Build real-world Python projects
- Learn Introduction Machine Learning
- Learn and understand Machine Learning Algorithms
- Build a Web Scraper with Python and Beautiful Soup
- Learn Unit testing, Debugging and Handle Errors and Exceptions in your Python programs
- Learn what are Neural Networks
- Learn types of Neural Networks
- Set up a professional workspace with Google Colab Notebooks, PyCharm, and repel.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- A computer (Windows/Mac/Linux). That’s it!
- No prior knowledge of Python is required.
- No previous programming experience is needed.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to master Python 3
- Anyone who wants to learn to code
- Anyone looking to level up their skills and master a new programming language.
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like