This course will take you from beginner to expert in Python, easily and smartly. We’ve crafted every piece of content to be concise and straightforward, while never leaving you confused. This course will dive right into Python and get you productive from the very beginning.
This is the best investment you can make in your Python journey.
Why Learn Python?
Over the last few years, Python has become more and more popular. Demand for Python is booming in the job market and it is a skill that can help you enter some of the most exciting industries, including data science, web applications, home automation and many more. Python is one of the “most loved” and “most wanted” programming languages according to recent industry surveys. If people are not using Python already, they want to start using Python.
This course will make it easy for you to learn Python and get ahead of your competition.
Why Choose THIS Course?
- Get a broader and deeper experience in Python than with any other Udemy course on the market.
- Start at zero and become an expert whilst learning all about the inner workings of Python.
- Learn how to write professional Python code like a professional Python developer.
- Develop a long-lasting love for Python and programming by creating good programming habits.
- Explore the wider possibilities of what you can do with Python, including databases, web development and web scraping.
- Become job-ready by learning about best practices, Selenium, unit testing, and all of the major Python topics.
What you’ll learn
- From foundations to expert, learn about every major Python topic, working with Python 3.
- Write professional-grade Pythonic code with all the best practices and avoiding common pitfalls.
- Master Object-Oriented Programming and structure your Python programs like a professional.
- Swiftly understand complex topics like decorators, algorithms, and asynchronous programming in Python.
- Automate extracting data from websites using web scraping libraries like BeautifulSoup and Selenium.
- Learn how to write desktop applications with Python and Tkinter.
- Interact with REST APIs using Python and build a currency converter!
- Develop a life-long love for programming with Python!
- Access to a computer with an internet connection. Everything else we use in the course is publicly available and we’ll guide you through getting it.
- There are no other requirements, besides getting started!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner programmers who want to get into one of the most popular and loved languages in the world
- Programmers from other languages who want to kickstart their Python journey
- Python programmers who want to refresh their skills and tackle advanced topics like algorithms and asynchronous programming