● Developing 2D games with SpriteKit.
● This course’s main objective is to become the go to source for anyone willing to enter the iPhone app industry.
● Once you complete this course, you have a real product of your own in the app store, bringing in profit.
● I will guide you each steps to become a iOS developer. From Beginner to paid professional.
● Then we will tutorial setup the advertising networks to money coming in.
⦿ The source code mimic mechanics of the original Stick Hero game for iPhone.
Who this course is for:
- If you are an absolute beginner to coding, then take this course.
- Graphic design students.
- Computer science students.
- People who want to start a mobile app developer the on their own way.
- A Mac computer or a PC running macOS.
- Mac OS 10.15.5.
- Xcode 11.5.
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to build an app from scratch.
- Learn how to create your own iOS game.
- Learn how to add your own sound effects.
- Learn how to play audio, either through an SKAction or AVAudioPlayer.
- Learn how to play video, either through an SKVideoNode.
- Learn how to setup a SKPhysicsContactDelegate and listen for bodies contacting each other.
- Learn how to use UICollectionView in SpriteKit.
- Learn how to create In-App Purchase.
- Learn how to add ads in the project.
- Learn about CoreData.
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like