Learn The Necessary Skills To Become An AI& ML Specialist!
Only Memorizing formulas or repeating the computation exercises is thing of the past! To become a complete AI specialist, learn the essential aspect of statistics. This program focuses on concepts like data visualization and practical applications. Also, this program will help you learn the tools like jupyter notebook and Google colab which enables you to code solutions and and build on popular ML models.
Through this program, you get to learn basic concepts of statistics like inferential statistics, vocabulary, hypothesis testing, and machine learning. These concepts will you learn to build valid and accurate models. This is a must learn course for serious ML developers.
Major Concepts That You’ll Learn!
- Introduction to statistics for A.I.
- Data distributions and introduction to inferential statistics
- Inferential statistics and Hypothesis Testing
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Information Theory, Data Analysis and Machine Learning Models
The field of Artificial Intelligence works on the prediction basis and patterns in structures using data. Statistics act as a foundation while analyzing and dealing with data in machine learning. This program will give you a brief knowledge of how statistics helps build and deploy AI models.
Perks Of Availing This Program!
- Get Well-Structured Content
- Learn From Industry Experts
- Learn Trending Machine Learning Tool & Technologies
So why are you waiting? make your move to become an AI specialist now.
See You In The Class!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to be an expert machine learning engineer will find this course very useful
What you’ll learn
- Learn the statistics required to be a successful AI & ML developer
- Learn the data distribution techniques used in ML
- Learn foundational information theory and data analysis
- Learn how to use these concepts to build machine learning models
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.