It is estimated that by 2020, there will be 20 billion IoT devices worldwide. Designing security around these devices is crucial. In this course, Malcolm discusses what some of the security concerns are, and then shows you how to design with these concerns in mind. He covers IoT development and he explains how to test an IoT gateway and IoT devices.
- Reviewing security issues and recent attacks
- Robot security concerns
- IoTSF Compliance Framework
- LoRa security
- Building security into IoT devices
- Moving to trusted execution environments
- Adding sensors and encryption to Marvin
- Generating packets with Paketeer
- The cURL tool
- Testing home IoT devices
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like