This course is a complete preparation for the SC-200 exam. ( Including hands-on Labs)
The Microsoft Security Operations Analyst collaborates with organizational stakeholders to secure information technology systems for the organization. Their goal is to reduce organizational risk by rapidly remediating active attacks in the environment, advising on improvements to threat protection practices, and referring violations of organizational policies to appropriate stakeholders.
Responsibilities include threat management, monitoring, and response by using a variety of security solutions across their environment. The role primarily investigates, responds to, and hunts for threats using Microsoft Sentinel, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, Microsoft 365 Defender, and third-party security products. Since the Security Operations Analyst consumes the operational output of these tools, they are also a critical stakeholder in the configuration and deployment of these technologies.
Don’t be left behind. Be ahead of the curve by getting certified as a Microsoft Security Operations Analyst, and be ready for the opportunity to advance your career.
All video lectures will cover all SC-200 exam topics and include hands on demonstrations on each topic.
The course has been structured to follow the exact official Microsoft training plan. So if you want to pass your exam on your first attempt hit the enroll button now and you will get:
· Video lectures on each topic of the exam with demos that fully prepare you for your exam as well as ensuring you can administer all Microsoft security services and tools like a Pro
· Review questions at the end of each section (quizz) to test your knowledge on the topics learned in the section
· LABS at the end of each section. The labs follow the official Microsoft training labs and they are designed so you can practice yourself at your own pace when you aren’t watching the videos. You will have step-by-step instructions available to complete each lab and instructions to prepare your lab environment and deploy the necesarry resources for the labs.
· Interactive pre-recorded demonstrations on some of the topics that cannot be covered in the lab environment
· Links to official Microsoft resources/blogs/videos for further documentation available for each lesson on each topic
This course curriculum follows the Microsoft’s SC-200 exam study areas:
· Mitigate threats using Microsoft 365 Defender (25-30%)
· Mitigate threats using Microsoft Defender for Cloud (25-30%)
· Mitigate threats using Microsoft Sentinel (40-45%)
Microsoft, Windows, Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Azure are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. This course is not certified, accredited, affiliated with, nor endorsed by Microsoft Corporation.
Who this course is for:
- Security Operations Analysts or anyone aspiring to work in this role
- Anyone working in IT with exposure to Security Operations
- Any IT enthusiast who wants to learn about Microsoft Security technologies
- Candidates for the SC-200 exam
What you’ll learn
- Explain how Microsoft Defender for Endpoint can remediate risks in your environment
- Create a Microsoft Defender for Endpoint environment
- Configure Attack Surface Reduction rules on Windows devices
- Configure alert settings in Microsoft Defender for Endpoint
- Conduct advanced hunting in Microsoft 365 Defender
- Manage incidents in Microsoft 365 Defender
- Investigate DLP alerts in Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Explain the types of actions you can take on an insider risk management case
- Configure Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Remediate alerts in Microsoft Defender for Cloud
- Construct Kusto Query Language (KQL) statements
- Extract data from unstructured string fields using KQL
- Manage a Microsoft Sentinel workspace
- Use KQL to access the watchlist in Microsoft Sentinel
- Manage threat indicators in Microsoft Sentinel
- Configure different data sources in Microsoft Sentinel
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.