In this course, you will learn to master React 16.8+ concepts including how to create projects using the Context API with the useContext and createContext hooks. We will also build other projects using concepts called State, React Router, Form Handling, and HTTP Methods.
The new content follows all the best practices of modern React development and will take you even deeper into the React engine. There is a far better exploration of where React fits in the overall big picture of web development. And just like before, the course will teach how to create React applications as you build your own React projects along with the tutorial.
I really believe that taking this course will be a valuable investment of your time.
The topics covered will be:
– React Basics
– React Components
– Styling in React
– Understand what “state” is in React and how to bring our interfaces to life
– Use async HTTP requests to communicate with APIs so that our app feels meaningful by working with real data
– LifeCycles in React
– Leverage React Router to create a Single Page Application with shareable URLs
– Use the modern “hook” approach with Function Components
– Context API
– React Best Practices
In summary, you should take this course if you want to learn React in a time-efficient way while building relevant and engaging projects that will build confidence going into tech world.
Become highly valuable and relevant to the companies that are hiring front-end developers; in one convenient place alongside one instructor. If you’re ready to begin building with React – I’ll see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Curious to learn about ReactJs
- Students who want to learn a Web Development framework
What you’ll learn
- Building your amazing web applications with React JS
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
- Diving deep into advance concept of Context API
- Getting a high-paying job as a front-end developer
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.