In this course, we’ll learn to code, starting from the basic blocks. No kidding! Scratch, the programming language we use (developed by MIT), is so fun that it makes programming seem like a game.
We’ll learn by doing. The course is designed so that you create the games and applications with your own two hands. But what makes this course truly unique is the teaching method I’ve used live 4+ years. We learn a variety of computer science topics, but we hide the complexity behind characters, animations, analogies and fun!
That’s because, in these carefully designed lessons, we train our intuition to make sense of what we want to achieve and how to get there. This will help you quickly master the basics. After this course, you’ll learn text-based programming languages at a blazing speed and quickly make sense of any piece of code.
The content is designed to be fun! We learn to create animations and cool effects and we create clones of some of the most popular games, such as Flappy Bird or Pac-Man. The games are handpicked to optimize learning computer science topics while having fun along the way. I will also update the course on a regular basis with new content – and challenges!
This course is designed for
- parents or teachers who want to give their children the best skills and most fun
- kids and beginners who want to learn to code games
- anyone new to programming who doesn’t know where to start
I can’t wait to have you in the course!
The course is regularly updated with new material, tips and tricks that you can use in your games and projects!
Note: this course is intended for purchase as an adult. Those under 18 may use this course only if a parent or guardian opens their account, handles any enrollments, and manages their account usage.
Who this course is for:
- Parents/teachers who want to teach their kids (8+ years) to code
- Absolute beginners in programming and computer science
What you’ll learn
- Create smart and fun games
- Create animations and cool visual effects
- Code – one of the most important skills to learn!
- Understand complex computer science concepts by intuitively applying them in games
- Learn text-based programming languages 2x – 10x faster
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.