Size: 2.63 GB
Why should you make money on YouTube?
- 81% of people between 15 and 25 in the United States use YouTube
- 15% of the traffic on YouTube come from the US
- Each YouTube visitor spends about 11 minutes on the site per day
- Every visit on YouTube, on average, results to 6.5 page views
- 70% of YouTube usage is done on mobile
- The revenue of YouTube in the US is about 5.5 billion dollars
Can you see now why YouTube is the best platform to make money?
YouTube is very much alive, and other social media channels pale in comparison to it.
And the best part?
YouTube is a platform that is hard to penetrate.
What does this mean?
It means that people cannot easily build a YouTube channel.
And why is this important?
The lesser competition, the better for you.