Size: 3.03 GB
- Prior beginner hacking knowledge preferred
- Prior virtualization knowledge preferred
- A subscription to Hack the Box is required to complete the course.
- A subscription to TryHackMe is strongly recommended to complete the course.
What will I learn?
1) How to enumerate Windows systems manually and with tools
2) A multitude of privilege escalation techniques, including:
- Kernel Exploits
- Password Hunting
- Impersonation Attacks
- Registry Attacks
- Executable Files
- Schedule Tasks
- Startup Applications
- DLL Hijacking
- Service Permissions
- Windows Subsystem for Linux
3) Tons of hands-on experience, including:
- 13 vulnerable machines total
- Capstone challenge
- Custom lab with no installation required