Size: 3.18 GB
What Will I learn?
✔ An advanced practical skill-set in assuring network security against all threats,including advanced hackers, trackers, exploit kits, Wi-Fi attacks and much more.
✔ In this volume, we take a detailed look at network security.
✔ The very latest up-to-date information and methods.
✔ Discover security vulnerabilities across an entire network, by using network hacking techniques and vulnerability scanning.
✔ You will be able to configure firewalls on all platforms, including Windows, MacOS, and Linux for all types of attack scenarios.
✔ Learn to configure and architect a small network for maximum physical and wireless security.
✔ Perform network monitoring to discover and identify potential hackers and malware using tools like Wireshark, Tcpdump, and Syslog.
✔ Understand how we are tracked online by corporations, nation-states your ISP and others.
✔ We look at search engine privacy – we will best understand how to mitigate the tracking and privacy issues of search engines and their associated services.
✔ Understand how to best use methods of authentication including passwords, multi-factor authentication including soft tokens and hard tokens.
✔ What are the best password managers to use and why. How passwords are cracked, and how to mitigate the password attacks.
- This course is designed for personal and home cyber security, privacy and anonymity. Most of the topics apply in the same way to a business, but the course is delivered as if to an individual for personal cyber security, privacy, and anonymity.
- It is recommended that you watch volume 1 of this complete course before watching this volume (2) although it is not required.
- You can take this volume as a stand-alone course.
- You should have a basic understanding of networking concepts.
- Please note this is volume 2 of 4 of the complete course. After the completion of all 4 volumes, you will know more than 80% of security professionals, government and law enforcement agents and even expert hackers about maintaining security, privacy, and anonymity.