Size: 104.6 GB
Who Should Attend SEC599?
- Security architects and security engineers who want to better understand how the defenses they put in place make an impact on adversary operations
- Red teamers and penetration testers who want to better understand how blue team techniques could stop their attacks
- Technical security managers who want to understand what security controls should be prioritized
- Security Operations Center analysts and engineers who want to better understand how they can detect adversary techniques
- Individuals looking to better understand how persistent cyber adversaries operate and how the IT environment can be improved to better prevent, detect, and respond to incidents.
- Experience with Linux and Windows from the command line (including PowerShell)
- Familiarity with Windows Active Directory concepts
- A baseline understanding of cyber security topics
- A solid understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts