Size: 3.10 GB
Who Should Attend FOR578?
- Security Practitioners, should attend. This course is perfect match to any security skill set from red teamers to incident responders. The course is focused on analysis skills.
- Incident Response Team Members who respond to complex security incidents/intrusions and need to know how to detect, investigate, remediate, and recover from compromised systems across an enterprise.
- Threat Hunters who are seeking to understand threats more fully and how to learn from them to be able to more effectively hunt threats and counter the tradecraft behind them.
- Security Operations Center Personnel and Information Security Practitioners who support hunting operations that seek to identify attackers in their network environments.
- Digital Forensic Analysts and Malware Analysts who want to consolidate and expand their understanding of filesystem forensics, investigations of technically advanced adversaries, incident response tactics, and advanced intrusion investigations.
- Federal Agents and Law Enforcement Officials who want to master advanced intrusion investigations and incident response, as well as expand their investigative skills beyond traditional host-based digital forensics.
- Technical Managers who are looking to build intelligence teams or leverage intelligence in their organizations building off of their technical skillsets.