Size: 7.89 GB
Who Should Attend FOR498?
- Federal agents and law enforcement personnel who want to master proper acquisition methodologies and ensure that all data are collected properly and in a defensible manner.
- First responders who attend to a scene where digital equipment seizure may take place. It is crucial at this point to perform proper scene management, identification, preservation, and acquisition.
- Digital forensic analysts who want to consolidate and expand their understanding of data storage and acquisition in today’s digital storage world.
- Information security professionals who want to learn the acquisition and triage skills needed to begin Windows digital forensics investigations.
- Incident response team members who need to preserve indicated computers for digital forensics to help solve their Windows data breach and intrusion cases.
- Media exploitation analysts who need to collect and preserve systems in Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX) operations on systems used by an individual.
- Department of Defense and intelligence community professionals tasked with rapid collection and triage of systems.
- Anyone interested in an understanding of the proper preservation of systems and who has a background in information systems, information security, and computers.