Size: 5.87 GB
Who Should Attend MGT414?
- Security professionals who want to understand the concepts covered on the CISSP® exam as determined by (ISC)2.
- Managers who want to understand the critical areas of information security.
- System, security, and network administrators who want to understand the pragmatic applications of the CISSP® domains.
- Security professionals and managers looking for practical ways to apply the 8 domains of knowledge to their current activities.
After completing the course students will have:
- Detailed coverage of the 8 domains of knowledge
- The analytical skills required to pass the CISSP® exam
- The technical skills required to understand each question
- The foundational information needed to become a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP®)
You Will Be Able To:
- Understand the 8 domains of knowledge that are covered on the CISSP® exam.
- Analyze questions on the exam and be able to select the correct answer.
- Apply the knowledge and testing skills learned in class to pass the CISSP® exam.
- Understand and explain all of the concepts covered in the 8 domains of knowledge.
- Apply the skills learned across the 8 domains to solve security problems when you return to work.