Size: 1.88 GB
Certified Reverse Engineer:
Course at a glance
- Learn from a world renown professional reverse engineer
- Start from the basics up to highly technical chapters
- Learn about IA-32 CPU Architecture
- Learn about functions, stack frames, heaps, exceptions, important Ring3 Windows internal structures, PE file format
- Master ImmunityDBG
- Learn about important Ring3 Windows Internal Structures
- Learn different methods to locate the important algorithms
- Understand and bypass Anti-Reversing techniques
- Perform full manual unpacking on packed executables
- Practice based course with dozens of guided exercises
- Challenge your mind with hardcore technical topics
- Basic understanding of x86 assembly language – Covering assembly programming is beyond the scope of the course
- Knowledge of fundamental programming concepts such as variables, loops, functions etc.
This training course is for…
- Reverse Engineers with 0-2 yrs experience
- Malware analysts
- Penetration testers
Certified Malware Analysis Professional:
- eCMAP is a comprehensive malware analysis simulation based on a real-world scenario designed by INE’s course instructors. Candidates are required to analyze a malwares sample and provide a detailed report that simulates a corporate record.
- Candidates are asked to deploy multiple advanced methodologies to conduct a thorough analysis on a given malware.
- Only individuals that provide proof of their findings in addition to identifying the vast majority of the malware’s functionality are awarded the eCMAP Certification.
- Only individuals who provide proof of their findings in addition to writing a working exploit are awarded the eCMAP Certification.
By obtaining the eCMAP, your skills in the following areas will be assessed and certified:
- Run a malware and tracking its activity
- Reverse Engineering and/or unpacking malware
- Ability to debug malware step-by-step
- Identify how the malware achieves obfuscation
- Identify C2 channels and what they are used for
- Bypass anti-analysis techniques
- Locate and analyze dropped and downloaded malware as well as persistence mechanisms