Size: 31.7 GB
What you’ll learn:
- Design resilient architectures
- Define performant architectures
- Specify secure applications and architectures
- Design cost-optimized architectures
- Define operationally excellent architectures
This certification path teaches you all you need to get started using Amazon Web Services (AWS), including the AWS Management Console, S3 buckets, EC2 instances, database services, security in the cloud and the costs associated with AWS. The first two courses cover the essentials of AWS. The remaining 16 courses build your knowledge and skills around the five domain areas related to the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam, including designing high-availability architectures, designing for elasticity and scalability, using secure application tiers and more. Upon completion, you’ll have the knowledge and skills needed to implement AWS and pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate exam.