Welcome to Practical Internet of Things Hacking – 2021
Nowadays almost, every device has Internet access. IoT promises to bring supply chain efficiency, decreased maintenance downtime, home conveniences, and much more. There’s a lot of power being bestowed upon these little guys. And with great power… comes great vulnerabilities. Every IoT device no matter large or small it is, needs an operating environment. In the IoT world of embedded systems, that’s called firmware. But what is it, how do we hack it and what are the impacts for your home, in your organization and on your careers? We’re very excited to bring you a mini course of its kind that will takes you into a unique journey of extracting, reversing and exploiting the Firmware of Internet of Things. This course is ideal for penetration testers, security enthusiasts and network administrators.
The following materials will be covered in this course:
- Introduction to Internet of Things (IoT).
- Installing AttifyOS the de-facto operating system for Internet of Things penetration testing.
- Learn how to extract and explore IoT firmware.
- Learn how to find vulnerabilities in a specific IoT firmware.
- Learn how to practically backdoor a specific IoT firmware.
- Learn how to manually detect backdoors in IoT firmware.
- Learn how to perform dictionary attack against IoT control panel login forms.
- Learn how to emulate Firmware devices without the need to purchase or brick an IoT device.
- No prior knowledge is needed!It doesn’t need any prior knowledge to learn IoT hacking however, a basic Linux skills will be like putting a cherry on the top of the cake 🙂
- This course starts with very basics. First, you will learn how to install the tools, some terminology. Then the show will start and you will learn everything with hands-on practices.
- Free and popular tools are used you don’t need to buy any tool or software.
- You’ll also get:Lifetime Access to The Course.Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section.Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download.24/7 support, so if you have any questions you can post them in the Q&A section or DM me and I will make sure to get back to you ASAP.
Very Important Note:
The word hacking in the course implies performing Ethical penetration testing against your own devices or the devices that you already obtained a written permission from their administrators or owners.
Who this course is for:
- Computer Scientists
- Security Enthisiasts and Pentesters
- Students who are interested of Internet of Things Security
- Basic IT skills
- Basic Linux is preferable
- A computer with minimum 4 Gb Ram
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Internet of things
- Internet of Things attack vectors
- Setting up the pentesting enviroment
- How to reverse engineer the IoT device firmware
- How to find vulnerabilities in IoT device firmware
- How do hackers backdoor the IoT devices to spy on its users
- How to emulate IoT firmware using virutal emulator
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.