Welcome to – Ultimate Cybersecurity Professional Guide Course
This course is developed to share real-world cybersecurity challenges and their solutions with a comprehensive approach from no-prior knowledge to advance level. With this course, you’ll not just get the information about fundamentals, technologies, tools, process but also get to know real-world use cases.
There is never been a better than today to kickstart your career in Cybersecurity. In order to developed an outcome-driven course module, we have used two approach: Bottom-up Approach and Project-based Approach.
The course covers 5 main areas:
1. FUNDAMENTALS OF NETWORKING
This fundamental section explain you with Ethical hacking concepts, networking, Linux and Lab Setup.
- INTRODUCTION TO ETHICAL HACKING: In this section, you’ll learn about what is ethical hacking, why to learn ethical hacking, what its like to be hacked and some core concepts.
- INTRODUCTION TO HACKING LAB: In this section, you’ll learn to build your hacking lab with VMware, Virtualbox, Kali Linux.
- LINUX BASICS: In this, you’ll learn fundamentals of Linux and important commands.
This section explains you with Information gathering stage for Hacking Windows 10 system.
- You’ll learn about Windows 10 and Malwares.
- You’ll understand threats in Windows 10.
- You’ll learn the concepts of Backdoor.
- You’ll study stages in Ethical Hacking.
3. THREAT, RISK, VULNERABILITY AND SECURITY TRIAD
This section is about gaining access to Windows 10 thorough payload development and penetration testing tools.
- You’ll learn about Metasploit framework in detail, creating database in MSF.
- You’ll learn the difference between Bind Shell and Reverse Shell.
- You’ll learn to build payload using MSFVENOM.
- You’ll learn about Veil Evasion to bypass Antiviruses.
4. CYBERSECURITY TESTING
This section will take you through post-exploitation activities.
- You’ll learn to Interact with Target Windows 10.
- You’ll lean how to clear tracks after the successful compromise.
5. IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT
This section explains about some popular myths and facts about Ethical Hacking.
- Myth:1 Bad Hackers are Most-Skilled and Smart!
- Myth:2 Hackers are illegal person
- Myth:3 All the attacks are launched from China and Russia!
- Fact 1: You dont need degree to become an Ethical Hacker!
- Fact 2: You dont need spend huge on certifications!
- Fact 3: There is no perfect age to start your career in Ethical Hacking!
6. INCIDENT RESPONSE
This section is about Web application introduction and application security testing practises.
- How Secure are Web Application Applications?
- You’ll learn about HTTP and HTTPS.
- OWASP Testing Practices
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who want to become a professional in Cybersecurity space
- Anyone who want to learn practical cybersecurity process and tools
What you’ll learn
- Learn Cybersecurity Fundamentals
- Learn Security Architecture
- Understand Security Governance
- Learn IT Risk Frameoworks
- Learn SQL Injections attacks
- Learn about DDoS attack and how it works
- Learn about Vulnerabilities
- Learn about CIA Triad
- Learn about NIST CSF frameowork
- Learn Networking Fundamentals
- Learn how HTTP and HTTPS works
- Learn Application Security Testing
- Learn about OWASP Security testing
- Learn about Risk Assessment
- Learn about Metasploit Frameowork
- Learn about Cybersecurity career
- Identity and Access management
- Active directory Management
- Single Sign-on
- Microsoft Azure SSO
- Learn about Cyber Kill-chain
How to block Zippyshare ads – https://youtu.be/f9Q8WGL-2MA
Free Download Links-
Note: Comment below if you find the download links dead and comment with fake or temporary Email-id is going to be ignored.