Do you want to learn to play chords on the piano?
For how long you have been wanting to understand chords and can’t advance to more complicated chords?
Can you only play chords that don’t have many accidents or black keys?
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!!!!
Welcome to the PIANO CHORDS !! –
In this course you will learn how to play the main types of chords of 3 and 4 notes, but without leaving chords without practicing!
It is very common that when we begin to study chords, especially if we are self-taught, we focus on learning only the chords of our favorite song or those which root is from a white key on the piano, thus developing non-integral learning, with gaps, since we get used to play in our comfort zone which are the “Easy Chords”, but -… Are the others really that complicated?
The secret is ….. PROGRESSIVE LEARNING !!
At the end of this course you will be able to play 3- and 4-note chords, with an understanding of the structures and being able to play them from any note.
Through 100% practical tutorial videos you will learn how to build chords, understand how to play them in a technically appropriate way and what are the tips to find and play them faster.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn to play 3- and 4-note chords in a progressive and easy-to-follow system.
- At the end of the course students will understand how to study and practice chords in their daily routine.
- The course includes chords from any note, developing a complete and comprehensive learning.
- Having a good internet conecction is necesary in order to watch all the videos of this course in your device.
- It is recommendable to know the basic music theory terminology in order to understand all the terms used in this course.
- It is necessary to have the musical instrument, an acoustic piano or an electric keyboard.
Who this course is for:
- If you have been playing classical piano for many years and want to finally learn to play chords, this course is for you.
- Any amateur or self taught student will find in this course a progressive and helpful resource to achieve their pianistic goals.