This comprehensive course covers kinetic energy, work, potential energy and conservation of energy. The course combines lectures that summarize the important concepts and tutorials that will guide you and help you develop a problem solving strategy. You’ll learn how to apply conservation of energy principles to study the dynamics of systems.
Topics include in this class are:
1) Kinetic Energy, Work
2) Applying Work-Energy Theorem
3) Work done by gravitational forces, springs
5) Potential Energy and Conservation of Mechanical Energy
There are over 40 fully solved problems ranging in difficulty. I’ve mixed in many conceptual problems as well as algebraic problems to help you practice applying energy principles to solve problems.
If at any point you don’t understand something in my videos please feel free to reach out. I’m always willing to help someone learn. Physics Ninja always has your back!
Dr. E., Physics Ninja and Expert Physics and Math Teacher.
Who this course is for:
- AP physics students
- College physics students
- First year undergraduate physics students
- Students preparing for the MCAT exam
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use energy methods to better understand the dynamics of systems
- basic knowledge of forces
- basic algebra
What you’ll learn
- Solve a wide range of physics problems using energy concepts.
- Understand and be able to apply the Work-Energy theorem to solve problems
- Calculate Power
- How to calculate the work done by spring forces, gravitational forces, and frictional forces
- Understand the concepts of potential energy and conservation of energy
- Able to read and understand potential energy curves
Note: Comment below if you find any link dead or getting problem in downloading files.
You May Also Like