Welcome to this comprehensive SQL injection course! This course assumes you have NO prior knowledge and by the end of it you’ll be able to find and exploit SQL injection vulnerabilities like a professional pentester.
This course is highly practical and full of complete projects from start to the end. You’ll learn everything by example, We’ll never have any boring theoretical lectures since we understand you just learn by doing.
In this course, we start from simple workshops using Hackbar and then we focus on Burpsuite and SQLmap in order to detect and exploit vulnerabilities. The most important thing is Knowledge. If you have the knowledge, you can perform penetration testing with all kinds of tools, whether they are simple or advanced ones. So, first we learn to do it manually, and later on we learn to do it using automatic tools such as Burpsuite and SQLmap.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody interested in learning ethical hacking/penetration testing
- Anybody interested in starting penetration testing as a career
- Anybody who wants to learn penetration testing in a simple and practical way from scratch.
- Anybody who wants to be a cyber-security instructor in the future and has no suitable knowledge because we made penetration testing easy by Pentest Handbook series.
What you’ll learn
- Installing penetration Testing lab
- How to work with HackBar Add-on
- Break and Balance the query
- Types of SQL injection attacks : Union select, blind SQL injection Boolean and Time Based
- Double Query injection
- Using DIOS to exploit SQL injection
- Solving HackBar syntax errors
- Working with phpmyadmin and essential commands
- Working with different Boolean expressions
- Bypassing login form using SQL injection vulnerability
- Installing Burpsuite and working with Repeater tool
- Working with Burpsuite Intruder tool
- Fuzzing for SQL injection using Intruder
- Directory and File Enumeration using Burpsuite
- Hackbar Extension for Burpsuite
- Finding Hidden Parameters using Burpsuite extension Param Miner
- Installing SQLmap and detecting SQL injection vulnerabilities
- Exploiting SQL injection vulnerabilities using SQLmap
- Working with advanced options in SQLmap
How to Download – https://youtu.be/b4jIFGjCDBs
Free Download Link-
Note: Comment below if you find the link dead.